Program Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Program Manager Resume
Program Managers work for software companies, banks, retail businesses, and multinational companies. For software companies, they manage processes for development of software applications and require technical skills of a higher degree. With other employers, program managers ensure coordination and smooth working of programs and implementation of plans. A bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field is required for software program managers while others need a bachelor's degree in the relevant field. An MBA and skills like coordination, communication, and leadership are useful for all program managers. The candidate in this resume is an experienced software program manager.
The entire concept of the management has modified dramatically in past decades. In today's hi-tech environment, inspired individuals recognize their responsibilities and need small or no administration in performing their jobs.
Software and hardware engineers perform without help, often trying long hours in order to reach the goal. Drafting personnel, Technical writers, production technician, and validation employees among others, every one know what is needed of them, and when alert on their work, don't want to be supervised.
Program manager is accountable to make certain that the work for every stage is done on time and done appropriately. If problems occur, he/she must notice that they are corrected. Program manager accepts the all responsibility for achievement of project and is responsible to higher management, business partners and share holders. Normally, financial incentives will be rewarded if program is finished on time.
The sample program manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of program manager.
Sample Program Manager Resume 1
99 S Harley Hughes Avenue,
Adair, OK 74330
Telephone No: 918-785-3285
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking the position of a Program Manager with a major software company.
- Achieved Certificate Course in Radio and Television Service from the Southwestern University, South California in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1995 at Product Management.
- Achieved Master of Business Management Degree from the Washington Management School, Washington in the year of 1994 at program management as the major.
- Achieved Bachelor in Science Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1988 at Nursing as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Philadelphia, Philadelphia in the year of 1996.
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2002- Present date: Worked as the Program Manager for the Warrior Data, Oklahoma with the following responsibilities
- Introduced and coordinated short term and long term plans for designing of newly introduced micro-computer goods.
- Carry out various work breakdown constructions.
- Provide necessary identification measures for needed resources.
- Enhance master charts for tracking major objectives along with significant path actions.
- Provide essential measures for reducing product time by 32%.
1999- 2001: Worked as the Computer Sales Coordinator for the Zeppelin Company, New York with the following responsibilities
- Offered consumer support for selecting computer mechanism suitable with their needs.
- Took necessary measures for evaluating consumer requirements along with the recommendation for standard software and hardware explanations.
1996- 1999: Worked as the Retail Store Manager for the Razor Raman Shopping Complex, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Produced gross annual sales more than $4 million for five successive years.
- Provided necessary management for sales and service associates.
- Provided astonishing consumer service and help.
Sample Program Manager Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
- Skillful, results-oriented Program Manager with over 8 years experience directing and contributing to sophisticated projects at Intreensyc Software International, IBM and Microsoft.
- Reliable record of success in the project management and review engagements, with an ability to recognize business objectives, foresee the solutions, develop approaches, estimate resource and send projects on a time and within a budget.
- Wide background covers a number of years of small business ownerships and the new business developments in China.
- Wide technical and the strategic background, experienced at functioning with business leaders to transform business needs into technology results.
- Appreciated team leader with established ability to employ, guide and encourage others to surpass established
- Known for demonstrating practical however creative plans to service delivery, work-flow managing and process perfection.
- Project/ Program Management
- Strategic Planning
- Ageele Software Development
- SCRUM Methodology
- Staffing and Management
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Product Development and Release
Systems Program Manager (2006 to Present)
Intreensyc Software International, Washington
- Handled Tools group in creating the localization tools and UX-Designer, MS Visual Studio Plug-in development
setting for producing application and User Interfaces for Soleus Platform, Guaranteed successful procedure through SDLC for Intreensyc, a maker of high-level s/f platforms for the mobile and an embedded devices.
- Single managed finished localization of the reference User Interface into the Simplified and Conventional Chinese in two months.
- Supervised production of several systems level features, comprising ring tones (ascending), tap and hold, and 2nd and last completion of DeviceLock.
- Enhanced UX-Designer by adding features for outside release.
- Winner, designed, planned and handled completion, integration and the testing of localizer tools that routinely integrated latest translations into the product on every day basis.
Manager/Founder (2002 to 2004)
Shanghai Hile Tel Communications Science and Technology
- Hold and driven small business controlling China IT resources to reach United States business objectives.
- Spanned operating plan, resource and feasibility to ensure productivity. Managed business development, recruitment and customer relations.
- Drove industry with 0 investment to USD 200,000 in revenue, USD 160,000 + profit.
- Appointed and handled group of three service engineers, one local and two remote.
Systems Team Lead (2003 to 2004)
Seechange International Co., Shanghai, China
- Supervised systems team deploying two product lines, NVoD and VoD, from necessities explanation through testing, integration, deployments and guidance.
- Observed rate, time, schedules and running on several projects.
- Effectively deployed a multiphase, custom-created NVoD system in Korea, Seoul resolving the entire interfacing problems within 1-week of preliminary work.
- Successfully trained main customers on the system usages and offered technical supports until business acquisition.
Project Lead/Consultant (January 01 to May 2003)
S2S, Austin, Texas
- Directed five persons team in make and on-time discharge of Web-based learning gaming s/f utilizing Macromedia Flash system.
- Wrote schemes and effectively submit for software product among fourteen teams.
Software engineer (1999 to 2003)
IBM, Austin, Texas
- Provided system administration, test planning for 1- main and two-small releases of AIX.
- Handled network with over 60 computers among four QA teams.
Technologies: HTML, XML, SQL, Parallel Programming, OOD.
Languages: Java, C/C++, Perl, MIPS, Shell Scripting.
Platforms: Windows, AIX, WinCE
Other: Networking, Localization, WiFi, VoD/NVoD, Cable STB.
Software: Scrumworks, MS Project, MS Office Suite.
Texas University, Austin
B.S., Computer Science (Mathematics)