Property Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Property Manager Resume
Property Managers take care of routine activities of property administration on behalf of the owner(s) of the property. Usually, they act as a link between landlords and tenants and handle responsibilities like maintenance, repairs, leasing and other legal matters, recruitment, training, and supervision of property maintenance staff; payment of bills, rent collection from tenants, and related functions. Employers prefer candidates with a degree in property management and experience. The candidate should possess the relevant technical legal knowledge with skills like communication, multi tasking, and coordination. The candidate in this resume is an MBA with experience of managing properties.
Property manager is the person charged with operating real estate property for fee, when an owner is incapable to individually attend to such details, or isn't paying attention in doing so.
Characteristic jobs include evicting or finding and normally dealing with tenants, home repairs, cleaning, gardening, home improvement, landscaping, snow removing etc., to be managed owner's wishes.
Property manager has a main responsibility to the landlord and the minor responsibility to the tenant. Relationship the property manager has with landlord and with tenant are vital in forming expectations of both parties will look for and expect certain privileges and advantages out of it.
The sample property manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of property manager.
Sample Property Manager Resume 1
43 Oak Street,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Telephone No: 415-864-3187
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for the position of Property Manager for rented or leased properties.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Indianapolis University, Indianapolis at in the year of 1995 at Property Management
- Achieved Master of Business Management Degree from the Washington Management School, Washington in the year of 1994 at property management as the major
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas in the year of 1988 at English as the major
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Washington, Washington in the year of 1996 with the license number 369 082
2000 - Present date: Work as the Property Manager for the Santana Properties, California with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary measures for recruiting, training and supervising for almost eighty staffs with the maintenance staffs and construction and clerical staffs
- Provide designing and consulting on building reconstruction with soliciting and assessing the bids
- Organize and recruit subcontractors
- Provide various measures for negotiating and organizing lease agreements and rent agreements along with the capitol developments
- Provide due measures for maintenance and modification regarding 200 residential divisions and 200000 square feet of commercial room in eight dissimilar constructions
- Produced annual budgets for every property with assisting legal associates for preparing and presenting tax procedures
- Produce various financial analytical reports and practicability reports of potential property achievements
- Act as the investment evaluator for the company
- Associate in the negotiation session of a $4 million lease for Santana Properties personal business complex
1997 - 2000: Worked as the Construction Manager for the Irwin Projects and Properties, New York with the following responsibilities
- Worked as the project manager for the renovation of 80 apartment divisions to condominiums
- Provided necessary crew recruitment, training and supervision and ensuring fulfillment of schedules and plans
Sample Property Manager Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Looking for new challenges in the Property Development and Management. Providing skills and experience in management, negotiations, purchasing, staff supervision, leasing and construction/repairs.
Petersons Property, Golden, Colorado : 1978 - present
1981 - present : Property Manager
- Negotiate rental and lease agreements; supervise capital improvements, repairs and revisions for 170 residential units and 150K square feet of the commercial space in a seven different buildings.
- Appoint, oversee and train team of 40, including construction, maintenance, security and clerical workforce; organize with in-house legal personnel.
- Set up annual cash budgets for each property; help legal staff in groundwork and presentation of the materials and pleadings for the tax proceedings, the rent control hearings and creating permit applications.
- Plan and consult on building renewals; seek and assess bids; appoint and supervise subcontractors.
- Serve as the Investment Appraiser, traveling to different property sites, arranging financial analyses and feasibility study of potential property possessions.
- Supervised four condominium, USD 500K construction projects; evaluated property and negotiated buy; obtained consents and proper designs; consulted and helped General Contractor; employed and oversaw subcontractors.
- Joined in negotiation of USD 3.5 million leases for Peterson - possessed commercial property.
1978 - 1980 : Construction Manager
- Operated as the Project Manager for alteration of 75 apartment units to the condominiums.
- Designed and executed renovation plans, achieved permits and prearranged all materials.
- Deployed, oversaw and scheduled teams; ensured observance with the work schedule, design plans etc.
College of Colorado, Colorado Springs
B. Sc. (Finance) - 05/1977
- Real Estate Salesman, Colorado State - 1980
- Notary Public, Colorado State - 1977