Retail Store Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Retail Store Manager Resume
Retail Store Managers are in charge of the overall administration of a retail store. They oversee all departments, allocate budgets to different departments, build and maintain the store reputation, devise sales and promotional strategies, set sales targets, negotiate with suppliers, oversee payments and billing, and manage the store inventory. These managers need good leadership, communication, negotiation, and motivating skills. Technical requirements include a bachelor's degree in sales, retailing or related field. Post graduation in related field and experience are valued. The candidate in this resume has an associate management degree with experience as a retail store manager.
Sample Retail Store Manager Resume
2378 W Pennwood Avenue,
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Telephone No: 702-799-5618
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for the position of Retail Store Manager with a reputed departmental / retail chain store and hoping to rise to the position of Area Store Manager in the near future.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Indianapolis University, Indianapolis at in the year of 1996 at Retail Management.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas in the year of 1988 at English as the major.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Retail Management Personnel Association of Dallas, Dallas in the year of 1996.
2002- Present date: Work as the Manager for the Lennon's Corporation, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Successfully organize and operate Lennon's biggest store in America with approximately $60,000 per week transaction.
- Carry out necessary measures for recruiting, training and coordinating 32 store personnel.
- Work out entire merchandising, ordering and maintenance features along with necessary cash and inventory control.
- Take essential measures for coordinating particular events and promotions.
- Formulate daily and weekly sales and activities reports.
- Participant in local market enhancement program along with making advertising planning.
1999- 2002: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the Peoples Store, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Organized and formulated entire range of retail management liabilities.
- Provided necessary assistance for merchandising.
- Took necessary controls regarding opening or closing a store.
- Managed cash control and switched consumer support criticisms.
- Offered important motivation and supervision to the employees.
1996- 1999: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the Tipton Shops, San Francisco with the following responsibilities
- Offered necessary support for merchandising.
- Obtained required controls regarding opening or closing a store.
- Took necessary measures for recruiting, training and coordinating store personnel.
- Organized bank transactions as well as regular sales reports.