Market Research Analyst Resume
- Marketing Resume
- Market Research Analyst Resume
A market research analyst is a skilled professional who gathers information about the general buying tendencies of a group of people. They help the core production and sales team in determining what products have to be sold to a particular set of people on the basis of their age, location and gender. They use a variety of tools such as questionnaires, interviews and surveys in order to gain information from the general public about their past buying history and their preferences in buying a product. A thorough knowledge of data gathering tools and computer software programs such as MS Excel and PowerPoint is essential for any market research analyst to have. A bachelor's degree in any field is generally considered the minimum educational qualification required for this position. These educational details along with your past experience in the field of marketing should reflect in your resume in an appealing form as it is the first form of communication between you and the hiring manager of the organization.
The sample market research analyst resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of market research analyst.
Sample Market Research Analyst Resume 1
John A. McGuire
2913 Hidden Meadow Drive
Marion, ND 58466
Email ID: email@example.com
Obtain a respective position as a Marketing Research Administrator in various fields of manufacturing as well as marketing.
Obtained Professional Awards
- Achieved Masters of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas in the year of 1992 at Marketing as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Economics as well as Marketing and Communications
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Boston College, Boston at Psychology as the major in the year of 1987
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of research management and various features of advanced analysis
Computer Programming Skills
- Obtained America's Medal for Management Excellence in the year of 1994
- Selected as the Business Board Associates of Warrior Knowledge Guide Publications in the year of 1995
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2001- Present date: Work as the Market Research Analyst for the Rat Associates, Philadelphia with the following responsibilities
- Use multivariate measures along with degeneration and discriminate analysis to make standard consumers behavior representations
- Work out analytical data from national potentiality survey reports for identifying purchase objectives and outlines for trade to client direct marketers
- Supply current market information to administrative personnel regarding press releases as well as promotions
1996- 2001: Worked as the Market Researcher for the Judas priest Company, New York with the following responsibilities
- Acted as the Survey Research Associate for all marketing research requirements such as concept examining and product awareness and usage
- Provided editing, pre-examined and coding of in depth opinion polls
1993- 1996: Worked as the Market Researcher for the Harris Inc., Dallas with following responsibilities
- Provided necessary identifications of constructed opinion polls and objected markets etc
- Formulated and presented brief reports to the administration with potential recommendations for further activities
Sample Market Research Analyst Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: To use the marketing and problem-solving knowledge in marketing analysis/research position for my career growth.
1991 - Present: Market Research Analyst
Briody Associate, Derry, New Hampshire
- Made consumer performance models for the corporate clients utilizing multivariate skills, including cluster analysis and regressions and discriminant analysis.
- Analyzed data from state probability inspection to recognize buy aims and patterns for the business to client direct marketers.
- Arranged and presented marketing information to the executive personnel for domestic promotions and the press releases.
1986 - 1991: Market Researcher
Thomson's Company , Manchester, New Hampshire
- Survey Research Team's Member, dealing with each marketing research requirement, i.e. the marketing segmentations, concept testings and product treatment and awareness.
- Talked and collected data from the managers in a range of industries including high technology, consumer goods, retailing, banking, and a health care.
- Edited, pre-tested, and coded in-depth surveys.
1984 - 1986: Market Researcher
Steven Inc, Derry, New Hampshire
- Recognized target markets, made complex questionnaires, carried out telephone interviews, analyzed and compiled the data, arranged and carried out the focus group within a market segment, evaluated and merged the outcomes from two data-gathering methods, tested initial assumptions, and authored and offered the report to organization including the recommendations for a prospect action.
Babson Institute, Wellesley, CA
University of Princeton, North Jersey
B.A., Psychology, 1982
United States Medal: Management Excellence, 1990
Business Board Member: Yearbook Publication Inc. of Princeton, 1982
Macintosh and IBM. Microsoft Word and Lotus 1-2-3.