Marketing and Sales Director Resume
- Marketing Resume
- Marketing and Sales Director Resume
A marketing and sales director is responsible for the smooth functioning of the sales teams which work under him. He chalks out strategies for them and makes them deliver results, in order to increase the value of the brand, and ultimately, the sales. This director looks into both the spheres, marketing as well as sales. He manages the budgets related to his trade and also prepares new ones. Also training and orientation of his teams falls under his ambit. This professional requires certain qualities such as leadership skills, good communication, excellent track record of being a delivering sales person, managerial skills amongst others. For obtaining this position in a good company, a good resume is a must. For that, you will need some good examples to follow. This sample will do that for you.
Sample Marketing and Sales Director Resume
8423, Mariposa Road,
Long beach, CA, 78439
(231) 498- 8934
Obtain a respective position as a Marketing and Sales Administrator in various fields of Sales as well as marketing.
- Achieved Masters of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas in the year of 1992 at Sales and Marketing as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Sales as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Boston College, Boston at Marketing as the major in the year of 1987.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of Business management and various features of advanced Sales and Marketing.
Computer Programming Skills
- Obtain professional Affiliation from the American Directors Association of Sales and Marketing, Florida in the year of 1994.
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2001- Present date: Work as the Marketing Director for the Osborn Industries, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary actions for maximizing sales in almost fifty stores and accomplish monthly sales plan constantly.
- Work as a liaison between Osborn account executives and take actions for better communications for execute corporate plans.
- Project various appraises and analytical objects along with retail sales and provide necessary communication with managers and consumers.
- Provide supervision and organization for particular promotional occasions.
- Supply various actions for recruitment, hire and taking interviews with necessary guidance.
1995- 2001: Worked as the Marketing Director for the Counts Corporation, Boston with following responsibilities
- Liable for 30 stores and $4 million account.
- Developed staff management and amplified business 45% in falling season and 68% in Christmas season.