Telemarketing Director Resume
- Marketing Resume
- Telemarketing Director Resume
A telemarketing director oversees the functioning of the entire telemarketing department in an organization. He/she also supervises the work of his immediate subordinates such as telemarketing managers and supervisors and ensures that all sales and marketing targets are achieved as per the set plans of the organization. They take part in the formulation, implementation and review of various telemarketing policies in coordination with the chief executive officer and board of directors of the company. Prior experience in the field of telemarketing as a manager or higher level executive along with a bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, finance or business administration are essential factors needed in a person seeking the position of a telemarketing director. A resume is generally the first form of communication with the hiring organization and should form a good first impression by virtue of concise information about your academic and professional history. Refer to the sample telemarketing resume given below to gain more knowledge on writing your own resume.
Sample Telemarketing Director Resume
Hermelinda J. Lynch
3201 Green Hill Road
Bentonville, AR 72712
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a respective career in the field of telemarketing.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New Jersey University, New Jersey in the year of 1994 at Marketing as the.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 at Telemarketing.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Telemarketing Personnel Association of New York, New York in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Done extensive Researches on various measures of telemarketing measures.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2000- Present date: Work as the Telemarketing Director for the Slash Inc, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary actions for making reviews along with recruiting, hiring and training to the administrative and the management personnel.
- Provide extensive telemarketing department starting from one organization along with 10 staffs to current size and volume.
- Improve telemarketing screenplays with proper assisting for developing all aspects of printing and media marketing.
- Formulate and execute quality control development for verifying sales arrangements and cut down fruitless sales calls.
- Furnished newly introduced tally areas for central reporting structure.
- Offer proper coordination for efficient telemarketing along with the help of media manager, company president and sales director.
1995- 2000: Worked as the Sales Manager for the Sati Marketing, Boston with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction to fifty staffs and twelve clerical assistants.
- Took necessary developmental strategies and promotional strategies with planned shift meetings.
- Created classified advertising and documented ad replies.
- Managed relations among sponsors and various controls and payroll preparations.