Executive Recruiter Resume
- Recruiter Resume
- Executive Recruiter Resume
This resume will reflect your personality as you yourself are stepping into the shoes of executive recruiter. You should try to make the best of this sample and jot down qualification summary and related experiences. You should make the best use of the skills you possess from previous experiences. Simple language is a must to help you find your position which you wish for. Try to reflect your confident personality and positive attitude.
Sample Executive Recruiter Resume-1
Gerald J. Lowe
2007 Allison Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Seeking a position that will utilize my 8 + years of experience in Human Resources, oral and written communication.
Accounting Principals, Inc. Jacksonville, FL 5/31/05 ¡V 12/9/05 (Laid Off)
Executive Recruiter/Account Executive
- Responsible for staffing for over 50 staffing agencies across the United States. Hired for every position within each agency (from the Receptionist to the Managing Director).
- Identified viable candidates from various sources including: directories, contact lists, databases, leads, newspapers, magazines and personal networking.
- Obtain defined job orders from Regional Vice Presidents with detailed job descriptions and skill requirements.
- Provided training and guidance to Managing Directors and RVP¡¦s on policies, process, and regulatory issues regarding the Human Resources procedures.
- Directed the hiring process with each candidate from first point of contact to acceptance of offer.
- Recognized and expanded on seasonal/market condition trends and related staffing needs.
- Attended industry related functions for networking opportunities and enhanced product knowledge of the staffing agencies.
- Identified and initiated contact with all authorized hiring decision makers within compliance divisions of financial corporation.
- Reported directly to the Senior Vice President of Accounting Principals, Inc/MPS Group.
LA Weight Loss, Inc. Bloomington, IN 3/2003-12/2004 (Relocated)
Manager of LA Weight Loss Center and LA Shapes
- Responsible for the development, implementation and adherence to all company policies for stores. Developed and/or reviewed standards, policies, procedures and marketing for all functions involved with or related to LA Weight Loss center and LA Shapes.
- Reviewed and resolved staff issues, product and service problems/concerns with the service/products.
- Received and reviewed all customer satisfaction surveys and customer contacts and complaints. Reviewed complaint trends and product/component failure analysis; reviewed corrective actions with appropriate personnel.
- Actively generated center revenue while developing the sales staff and ensuring each client receives excellent customer service.
- Trained and coached the sales staff to convert leads to sales, selling techniques to ensure they meet personal sales goals.
- Provided control and editing of all store sales and purchase orders, to insure conformity to established policies and procedures.
- Overseen and supervised all functions including receiving of products, inventory control, interim quality checks and shipping.
- Conducted annual performance reviews of supervised personnel along with one-on-one follow up sessions.
- Participate in monthly management meetings and in quarterly company meetings.
Zurich Insurance Services, Inc. Jacksonville, FL 3/1998-12/2002
HR Generalist/Corporate Recruiter
- Directed and implemented all recruiting strategies to achieve required staffing levels (350 + employees)
- Fill over 100 openings annually while improving candidate quality
- Meet with Executives to develop specific recruiting plans for their department
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with universities and community college placement offices and staffing agencies
- Schedules and attends career fairs
- Instituted aggressive cost-reduction programs and upgraded policies and procedures
- Provide information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants
- Pre-screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers and Executives for interviews
- Conduct background checks such as FDLE, past employment, etc.
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics to President and Sr. Vice Presidents at monthly staff meetings
- Maintain records on recruiting activities
- Keep job posting program updated and current with all job profiles
- Post all internal positions through job posting database
- Monitor and report on employee referral program
- Create and maintain all ZIS position profiles
Florida Community College of Jacksonville, Florida
Three classes away from obtaining my Associates of Arts Degree.
West Nassau High School Callahan, FL
High School Diploma
Completed Management Training Program in 2000 and Completed Telephone Techniques course at University of North FL in 1999
Proficient with Windows, COSMOS, Peoplesoft, Lotus Notes 1-2-3, Outlook, Quicken, Quickbooks, Excel, AS400, UCS, PowerPoint, ADP, FDLE, MVR, Credit Reports system, Report Smith, Payroll/Benefits software,10 Key (by touch), Typing 55wpm.
This sample executive recruiter resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample executive recruiter resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample executive recruiter resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Sample Executive Recruiter Resume-2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
To pursue a career as an executive recruiter that will let me to help persons in developing their interpersonal skills and advancing their careers. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Wide experience in negotiation and team building. Ability to inspire and move a group towards consent.
- Efficient with Microsoft FrontPage, PVCS, Windows 95/98/00/NT, Mercury Interactive Test Director, Visual Interdev, Unix (Solaris), MS-SQL Server Enterprise Manager.
ABC Consultants Pvt. Ltd., Hamilton, MT
1996 - Present
Information Technology Recruiter
Paramount Executive Group, Helena, MT
- Placed qualified applicants for open positions. Negotiated contract terms and presented job opportunities to the qualified candidates.
- Through in house interviews screened potential consultants.
- Performed exit interviews, reference checks and other background verification of all the applicants.
- Developed sales leads from referrals, resumes, and references.
- Managed and directed 20 consultants to assure their satisfaction.
1992 - 1996
- Created and directed marketing and sales campaigns for day-to-day operations with Fortine500 companies.
- Done research over potential new as well as existing accounts.
- Advised and consulted candidates after during and prior to the interview process.
- Advised clients of job offers and final agreements.
Hamilton University, Hamilton, MT
B.A., Business, 1990
You may also like to see Recruiter Resume Objective