Junior Recruiter Resume
- Recruiter Resume
- Junior Recruiter Resume
The Junior Recruiter resume sample will help you realize the manner in which you should present yourself to prospective recruiter to be one of their kinds. In this the employers, may eyes upon you as a fresher in the job market. Apart from your bright educational background, your employer will try to rely on your leadership qualities and for an attitude as a crusader you may have mentioned in your resume. It is always wiser to know the organization well before writing a resume, you can search on the web and go through the organizational goals and try to come up with the qualities that they will appreciate in their candidate.
Junior Recruiter Resume Template
Anthony A. Fortin
4674 Oakdale Avenue
Winter Haven, FL 33830
Seeking a challenging contract recruiting assignment, either short or long-term.
Benchmark Brands - Norcross, GA
Contract - November 2005 - present
- Responsible for posting jobs on jobvertise.com, cooljobsites.com, creativehotlist.com, Monster.com, Computerjobs.com, craigslist.com and other free job posting websites. Internet sourcing with numerous recruiting sites.
- Source candidates, present to hiring manager, conduct phone interview, schedule interview (MS Outlook), and administer testing procedures for all qualified candidates.
- Source and screen qualified candidates for Online E-Retailing Merchandising Coordinator, Assistant Buyer, Affiliate Marketing Manager, SEO/SEM Manager and E-Mail Marketing Manager. Able to communicate with candidates at all levels.
- Source, screen and interview candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Prepare weekly open position status report in Excel format. Maintain an applicant flow and hire log for all open positions.
- Create and process rejection letters for phone screened and interviewed candidates.
Scientific Games - Alpharetta, GA
Contract - June 2005 - October 2005
Sourcing Specialist/JR. Recruiter
- Responsible for posting jobs on Monster.com, Hotjobs.com, Computerjobs.com, and JustTechJobs.com using HTML.
- Create, maintain, and present pipelines of applicable candidates to Senior Recruiters responsible for specific requisitions
- Source and screen qualified candidates for various positions including, Call Center Representative, Marketing Administrative Assistant, HR Administrative Assistant, Project Coordinator, Business Analyst, Web developer, Technical Writer, Documentation Writer, C++ developer (Entry level, Jr. and Sr.), Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers, Regional Director of Sales, Embedded Engineer and Software Developers.
- Responsible for permanent placement of three candidates for Call Center within first two weeks of assignment.
- Directly responsible for placement of candidates selected to fill HR Administrative Assistant, Benefits Analyst and Compensation Analyst positions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local colleges and associations, to ensure a consistent process that result in generating a qualified, diverse talent pool. Participate in local career job fairs.
- Process, review, and analyze internal authorization to hire documents in preparing a weekly report identifying all open positions.
Victoria's Secret / Limited Brands - Atlanta, GA
3 month contract with Hewitt & Assoc.
February 2005 - April 2005
- Responsible for identifying and pre-screening candidates to fill over 95 open requisitions for Financial Analysts, Senior Financial Analysts, Financial Analysis Managers, Merchandise Planners, Space Planners, Testers, and Replenishment/Allocation Analysts.
- Responsible for building a candidate database of over 6,000 national leads.
- Identified viable candidates using a variety of creative approaches, including online job boards, targeted Internet searches, alumni listings, professional association websites, cold calling, general Google searches and professional networking.
- Utilized Taleo / Recruitsoft and Salesforce.com to manage candidate volume.
- Expert in building detailed queries utilizing job boards: Monster.com, Careerbuilder.com, HotJobs.com, and 6Figure.com.
UPS 1990 - 2004 Gerri Meeks
Sr. Accounting Associate (2001-2004)
- Responsible for reconciling payroll and fixed asset accounts for the Southeast Region.
- Provide management with an accurate and detailed monthly reconciliation identifying all activities that affected respective general ledger balances.
- Performed monthly internal self audits. Utilized effective problem solving skills within team structured environment.
- Instrumental in identifying a 2 million dollar accrual calculation error.
Internal Account Executive (1997 - 2001)
- Inside sales representative responsible for effectively communicating the organizations policy and procedures to prospective clients.
- Served as liaison between the customer and the National Complaint's Department.
- Responsible for maintaining 85 accounts. Contacted existing clients regarding their account and provided direct customer care.
- Organized department employee concerns survey to help increase employee moral and participation level.
- Assist external sales staff with customer concerns and issues.
Billing Associate (1994 - 1997)
- CWT Specialist Core member of the CWT billing department for the Georgia District.
- Instrumental in effectively communicating the importance of the customer presenting accurate billing documentation.
- Accomplishment included effectively retrieving missing manifest from customers who improperly misused billing invoice.
Customer Service Representative (1990 - 1994)
- Responsible for receiving inbound customer service inquiries. Some duties included order entry, direction verification, claim processing, and complaint documentation.
- Developed troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Continuously increased knowledge of the organizations history to improve performance.
- Educated and trained new employees of the goals and objectives of the customer service function. Dispatch customer information to the drivers to ensure pickup schedules.
JC Penney November 1997 to November 1998
Greet, answer and schedule appointments for salon clients. Educate customers on proper use of hair products. Operate cash register and perform nightly close-out procedures.
Recruiting Essential 2005 Sourcing Strategies Seminar/Workshop - Eric Jaquith
Recruiting skills: Direct sourcing, name-lead generation, initial contact, scheduling and pre-screening of candidates.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Outlook, Lotus Notes and Oracle.
Additional skills: Strong organizational, written communication skills. Professional telephone and e-mail communication skills. Independent and detail oriented. Able to handle multiple tasks while meeting department deadlines and maintain a customer oriented focus.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management May 2004
Associate of Business Education June 1994
Volunteer - United Way Big Brother Big Sister Program
Volunteer - Thurgood Marshall Junior Achievement Program
Volunteer - Hands on Atlanta Program
Volunteer - Special Olympics
Volunteer - Kids R Special Learning Center