Outsourcing Recruiter Resume
- Recruiter Resume
- Outsourcing Recruiter Resume
This sample helps the dynamic personality in you to be exposed and helps get closer to the job you deserve. In the sample, we have tried to get that distinguished position in the best possible way for you. Outsourcing is a process of contractual business In between two organizations, in which the outsourcing company meets the expectations of the client company. Your duty therefore is to hire the best talent to help your organization in realizing their goals. With respect to this, we put forth for you a dynamic resume sample describing your latent talent like leadership, good communication skills etc.
Sample Outsourcing Recruiter Resume
Lena J. Robledo
4848 Euclid Avenue
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Objective: Currently seeking clients to provide Outsourced Recruitment Services on a Contract basis.
Seasoned executive with 13+ years Staffing, Technology Recruiting and Consultative Sales experience with a highly successful track record at Big 5 firms such as IBM, Oracle, Tata, Unisys and also Small-Midsize & Start-up IT services firms. Extensive hands-on experience in recruiting IT talent in the US and India marketplace and driving talent acquisition with sourcing teams. Presently looking for an opportunity as a Contract Recruiter for a US based organization.
Key Strengths include:
- Extensive experience with high-volume recruiting responsibilities within start-ups and corporate environments.
- Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and using software for ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs.
- Participate in recruitment, interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Meet established hiring targets and maintains compliance with established reporting structure.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each opportunity and provide expert advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
- Source, screen, evaluate and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates. Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources such as Dice, Monster, Hotjobs, 3rd party vendors, Independent consultants and execute various recruiting strategies.
- Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs by developing and managing a network of recruitment and referral resources including but not limited to networking with schools, colleges, minority organizations, state employment services, other employers and professional associations.
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts (i.e., alternative sourcing). Utilize a resume database for sourcing and tracking of all candidates.
- Proficiency with employment interviewing techniques and applicant appraisal.
- High level of proficiency with MS Outlook, Office, MS Word and Excel software. Familiarity with Internet navigation and on-line recruiting technology/tools.
- Demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners.
- Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, (un) structured environment, adhering to strict deadlines.
Vertical Industry Experience
Extensive value added recruiting experience by understanding Clients HR issues, recruiting goals, work culture, critical success factors, strategic and tactical plans, organization structure, customers, suppliers, and the impact of government (BCIS and US Labor) regulations for hiring IT manpower for the following industries:
- Media and Entertainment/Publishing
- Public Sector Federal, State & Local Government, Higher Education
- Life Sciences- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
- High Tech Telecom, IT Consulting
- Manufacturing- Discrete and Process
- Travel & Transportation
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Technology Specific Recruiting Skills
- Dice.com, Monster.com, Hotjobs.com, Jobsahead.com, Naukri.com, Industry specific job boards
- Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite, Database and tools
- SAP ERP, CRM, Supply Chain applications suite
- Peoplesoft ERP, CRM, Supply Chain applications suite
- Systems Integration and Custom Development
- Offshore IT Outsourcing and Applications Management
- IT Staffing Sales and Recruiters
A. Proflinx, Sr. Technical Recruiter and Principal, August 2003- till date
Directly responsible for US recruiting at present organization. Present organization is a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (BPO) focused on providing IT Tele-Recruitment services on contract basis for small and emerging technology companies aimed at reducing their operational costs and increasing revenues.
Sales, Recruiting, P&L Management
- In a span of 6 months helped grow clients new customer engagement contracts by 300% with personal recruiting contribution 80%.
- Staffed a major IT Outsourcing Engagement with an Ivy League education client, SAP implementation engagement in Discrete and Process Manufacturing sectors with teaming partners, for clients working as preferred vendors for the government, Bearingpoint, Accenture, Oracle, Home Depot, and Deloitte Consulting.
- Pioneered the Offshore Tele-Recruiting Recruitment Process Outsourcing (BPO) initiative for present organization. Initiative has yielded several new technology firms as clients and staffing contract wins over 2M$ for its customers.
- Designed and developed the master blueprint and setup up the Recruitment Outsourcing and Advisory Practice. Practice focuses on helping US clients save 30-40% time and costs in offshore IT recruiting business processes to India.
- Major ERP Services Firm, Technical Recruiter (several positions), April 1998 November 2003
Built, staffed and managed the entire recruiting team to support for the global strategy, sales, marketing and delivery of all ERP (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft) Applications Consulting, Outsourcing, Implementations, Upgrades, Archiving and Upgrade tool kits, and the Commercial and Government sector. Organization is a CA based SEI CMM Level 5 Outsourcing firm with presence in 13+ countries, focused on implementing solutions and services for Oracle Applications, SAP and Peoplesoft.
Sales, P&L Management
- In a span of few years helped build the professional services business of the organization from $2 to $20M with significant personal recruiting contribution. Started career as a Recruiter in 1998 and was promoted every 12-18 months to Sr. Technical Recruiter in 1999 (Quota/Achievement $2M/$3.5M), Technical Recruitment Director in 2001 (Quota/Achievement $5M/$7M), Head of Technical Recruiting in 2002 (Quota/Achievement $7M/$10M). Retained as Independent Consultant to recruit for several large customer engagements.
- Helped build a Greenfield Territory to $10M with personal recruitment contribution up to 80%. Presidents Club award 3 years in a row.
- Built and led the first ever 15 member nationwide offshore Tele-Recruiting team for the organization. Initiative has yielded contracts pipeline worth over $ 20 Million for the organizations products and services and several major wins.
- Staffed major IT outsourcing engagement win at a Fortune 500 publishing firm. Grew this business with the client CIO from a 6-month $ 100k pilot to over $ 5 Million multi year relationship.
- Staffed the client and its global subsidiaries in US, Latin America, Nordic, UK and Hong Kong for an ERP upgrade strategy, leading the way for the organization to launch its Global Delivery Strategy.
- Staffed the single largest Fixed Bid ERP engagement at an Ivy League University for $1.5 Million. Helped sales team to staff over 5M$ in repeat projects and professional services business from the same client.
- Additionally promoted to President, the organizations HR BPO and IT Staffing start-up subsidiary. Built from ground-up an Recruitment Process Outsourcing (BPO) practice aimed at reducing HR & Recruitment costs for organizations while increasing ROI. Led the setup, design and development of a world class, Six Sigma compliant Recruitment Management Hosted Solution and India based Offshore Operation for this initiative. This led to several new customer acquisitions with 80% repeat business.
- Hired Senior Management team from Bearingpoint, Oracle, IBM, HP. This led to several new Fortune 500 ERP implementation/upgrade/assessment project wins with sales team.
- National/Preferred Vendor/Global Offshore Partner status with key accounts like BearingPoint, SAP, Oracle Consulting, and Deloitte leading to 500% increase in staffing services revenues.
- Successfully inducted the organization into the Inc. 500 list leading to international brand recognition.
Recruitment & Engagement Management
- Setup and managed the recruiting P&L for the organization ODCs (Offshore-Outsourcing Development Centers) and was part of the SEI CMM Level 5 certification executive steering committee.
- Global Engagement Manager for a successful implementation for RecruitSharp, a recruitment automation package in 13+ countries, boosting recruiting efficiencies by over 200%.
Oracle Corp., Assistant Manager, Sales, February, 1997 - till April 1998
Responsible for the strategy and sales of all Oracle Applications, Consulting Services, Education, Database, tools and products to the Automotive segment and the Government in the Northern region.
- Generated a $10 m pipeline by successful positioning of Automotive Ancillary Marketing Plan to position Oracle strongly in the Automotive industry. Managed the largest Oracle Applications implementation contracts from Suzuki (Maruti Udyog Limited) and Asahi Glass.
- Won a statewide wide license implementation deal for Oracle database and tools against Microsoft for computerizing the governments back office systems.
IBM Corp., Account Manager, Sales, February, 1996 - February 1997
Directly responsible for managing channels, strategy and sales of all IBM Systems Integration services, hardware and software solutions to the Travel and Transportation Industry.
- Won the largest countrywide systems integration contract of its kind for IBM hardware, software and services brands in the Hotels and Catering segment.
- Created and Managed with the alliances group, the National Channel program for the Travel ISU. Achieved 100% incremental revenue growth in the Travel sector by maintaining a strong focus on growing and positioning the IBM brand services through Strategic Business Partners, Channels and third party solution providers.
UNISYS Corp., Account Manager, Sales, August, 1994 - February, 1996
Responsible for the strategy and sales of all Unisys Systems Integration services, hardware and software solutions to the Airlines, Transportation and Process Manufacturing Industry.
- Grew the Unisys regional portfolio of business over 25% over prior year and delivered 250% of quota plan for year. Won several multi million dollar contract from Lufthansa and Air France.
- Won a multi million-dollar Systems Integration contract from one the largest Cement Manufacturers in the country helping Unisys establish a strong foothold in that sector.
PCL, Account Manager, Sales, July, 1993 - August, 1994
PCL Information Systems Group was focused on selling custom Oracle based Systems Integration projects to the Government and Commercial Sector.
- Grew the PCL portfolio of business over 50% over prior year and delivered 125% of quota plan for year. Promoted to Head of Domestic Sales and given additional business development responsibility for International sales.
- Won several multi million dollar contracts for Oracle based Systems Integration projects for Manufacturing, Financial services and government corporations.
The English Institute, Managing Director, Jan 1991 June 1993
- Turned around an ailing Education business, revived and managed it to fund my Engineering College Education.
- Increase revenues by over 100% in 2 years while maintaining a positive cash flow and profitability.
First Class 4 years Bachelors Degree (BS) in Computer Science and Engineering: Punjab Engineering College, India, June 1993.
- Executive Management Course in Leadership - Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- The Complex Sale - Oracle Corp. Sales Training in 1997
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers - American Management Association 2002
- Solution Selling- Tata IBM Sales Training 1997
- Presentation Skills for Consultative Selling- Tata Unisys Sales training 1996
Special Interests: Dramatics, Golf, Public Speaking. Several performances at charitable and non-profit events in US and India
You may also like to see Recruiter Resume Objective