Professional Recruiter Resume Sample
- Recruiter Resume
- Sample Recruiter Resume
The best way to represent yourself and get noticed to your recruiter is the way you write your resume. Here is a sample recruiter resume to guide you in the right direction and let it speak for you. It is said that the first impression is the last impression, it is how very true! This resume will help you on how you should make an impression on the recruiter to make him realize your potential and latent talent you possess to deserve the position you are applying for. A good resume always stands a chance amidst other contenders out there. Your resume must constitute a strong objective, which is probably the first thing the recruiter has his eyes on. Next, you can relate your skills, experiences and personal specifications, in short try to be simple and express a lively part of you.
Sample Recruiter Resume-1
Ruth J. Heckel
3908 Cedarstone Drive
Archbold, OH 43502
An extensive background in Corporate and Contract Recruiting. To include full cycle employment practices from candidates domestic and aboard. I work extensively with VP's, Directors and project hiring managers to gain understanding of the position requirements. Industry experience is in Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Information Technology, Linguist, Banks, Biotech and Medical Devices.
Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Rockhurst University Business Writing/Technical Writing
1976 Carolina Community College / Business Administration
AIRS Techniques and Training
Critical Behavioral Interviewing
USAF 1978 to 1982 Flight Engineer
Summary of Qualifications
- An extensive background in Corporate and Contract Recruiting.
- To include full cycle employment practices from candidates domestic and aboard.
- I work extensively with VP's, Directors and project hiring managers to gain understanding of the position requirements.
- Industry experience is in Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Sales, Engineering, Information Technology, Linguist, Banks, Biotech and Medical Devices.
Presently: BAE Systems, Santa Clara, CA Contract
Senior Technical Recruiter,
- I am over seeing all staffing, including 8 outside contract venders.
- I maintain daily a complex staffing matrix, for the Directors and VP's.
- Provide high volume full-cycle recruitment consulting with responsibility for over 100 open positions with multiple departments and hiring managers.
- Recruited Optics, Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, QA Engineers, Systems Engineers and IS & IT.
STG Inc, 4-04 to 6-05 Reston, VA Contract
Operations Manager of the recruiting functions for the Intelligence Worldwide Technical & Linguist Support Programs.
- Strategic business partner with management teams targeting staffing needs and hiring process.
- Source nationally and internationally to present qualified candidates for Linguist to work with Hardware, Software, Project Management, Technical Marketing Management, Product Line Management, Network Architecture, Product Introduction and other various positions.
- Partner with all levels of management to develop and implement staffing plans, conduct interviews, assist managers with candidate selection, source candidates at open houses, career fairs, through the internet and networking, responsible for proposals, making job offers and negotiating salary.
AT&T/Cingular, Vienna, VA. 11-03 to 4-04 (Contract) 6 months
Senior Contract Recruiter,
Hired Telecommunications professionals in all areas of Wireless Engineering deevelopement for Cingular Wireless, SBC Wireless, Ameritech Cellular Development, Call Center Management, Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Information Systems, and Senior Executives.
- My duties as a chief talent officer and strategic business partner with management teams target staffing needs and hiring process.
- I also sourced nationally and internationally to present qualified candidates for Accounting.
- Hardware, Software Project Management, Network Architecture, Product Introduction and other various positions, partner with all levels of management to develop and implement staffing plans, conduct interviews, assist managers with candidate selection, source candidates at open houses, career fairs, through the internet and networking, responsible for making job offers and negotiating salary.
A Physician Consultants; 1-02 to 10-03,
Raleigh, N.C. Senior Consultant (Contract)
Consulting company working in Medical Technologies (Devices) including: Biotechnology, Life Science and Pharmaceutical.
- Strong sourcing skills for individuals from leading research-driven healthcare product companies.
- Identify full-time prospect candidates utilizing tools, such as cold calling, database sources, internet, journals & network.
- Determined marketing/recruiting approach through recruitment planning for each assigned facility.
- Inform and send candidates information regarding job description, location and compensation.
- Match candidates to multiple positions in region and company-wide opportunities.
- Provide detailed information to providers regarding the benefits, compensation plans, community facts.
- Obtain verbal or written references from previous managers or staff. Obtain complete file, screen candidate via referencing, and review for qualifications and suitable match for position(s).
- Coordinate itinerary for interview tour for candidates, including arrangements with community.
- Follow up with candidates throughout recruiting process, including offer, negotiations, relocation, contract signing, and the first month of work.
- Provide detailed entry of all information and tracking of candidates in database. Compile and maintain detailed information on clients.
Gluon Networks/Zhone Technologies; 8-2000 to 1-2002, Petaluma, CA. Recruiter
- Demonstrate an executive level presence track record of leading projects and teams of increasing scope in challenging situations.
- This Start up company developed a Class 5 Switch for Telecom Central Offices.
- Responsible for coordinating all efforts associated with HR & Recruiting solutions for Engineering (Device Driver/Kernel level) and Technology departments.
- Both Hardware (ASIC) and Software (Embedded) development for products. I serve the needs as a HR professional by providing; Compensation and Benefits, Compliance Issues, Employee Performance, Employee Relations Employment, Labor Relations , Professional Development, Termination/Resignation.
- I recruited exempt positions at all levels internationally.
Alcatel USA; 8-1999 to 8-2000, Petaluma, CA.
Staffing Manager (layoff)
- Report directly to VP of Engineering. Hands on Manager with a staff, plus 4 contract recruiters.
- I was responsible for all aspects of Recruiting for the world's largest telecommunication company.
- Navigate in a highly complex, matrix organization and operate effectively.
- I managed at all levels for exempt employees in Management, Engineering both Hardware (ASIC) and Software (Embedded) development for products in Wireless, Fiber, Information Systems and Technology.
- With engineering requirements, I consulted directly with the company VP on projects priorities, deliverable dates, head count, candidate assessment and selection.
- Recruiting responsibility on projects spread to 3 different company located in North Carolina, Texas and California.
- I handled Compensation and Benefits, Compliance Issues, Employee Performance, Employee Relations, Employment, Labor Relations, Professional Development, Termination/Resignation, compensation issues for retention, salary negotiations.
- Discuss legal policy and requirements. Critical Behavioral Interviewing.
Advance Fiber Communications/Telabs 3-1997 to 8-1999 Petaluma, CA
Senior Recruiting Consultant
- Provided comprehensive solutions to ensure that HR is recognized as an essential partner in developing and executing organizational strategy.
- A direct link between human resources issues and business performance.
- Selected the recruiting venders and made guidelines for the resume submittal.
- I recruited and hired at all levels, for Sales, Linguist, Engineering both Hardware (ASIC) and Software (Embedded) development for products in Wireless, Fiber and Copper communications. In the areas of Information Systems & Technology, System Administrators, WAN, LAN projects.
- Company as acquired by Tellabs for 1.9 billion. In a team of three we hired 400 new employees.
IBM RTP, 2-95 to 3-97 Raleigh, N.C.
OAO Account Manager
- Service was providing high volume recruiting needs for Engineering and Technical staffing. Recruited for Hardware, Software and Network Engineers at all levels in both Mainframe and Client server environments.
- Used behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Hires were both regular and contract employees.
- Worked directly with purchasing department for hiring budgets and approval.
- Both Hardware and Software development for company products.
- In the areas of IT, Systems Administrators, WAN, LAN projects, Internet file storage, email & web mail accounts, personal electronic ID, network applications and infrastructure, workstation backup. Critical Behavioral Interviewing.
Information System Professionals 1-93 to 4-95 Raleigh, N.C.
Director Professional Services,
- Coordinated all efforts associated with recruiting for Engineering and Information Systems used is in the private, public and government sectors.
- Made internal changes successfully worked collaboratively with staff as well as up and down the organization in order to grow into a larger, more stable and better structured organization.
- Managed company growth data, a direct link between human resources and the hiring manager. Interfaced with venders to ensure adherence to programs.
- Recruited both Hardware and Software development engineers for products.
- In the areas of IT, System Administrators, WAN, LAN projects, Internet file storage, email & web mail accounts, personal electronic ID, network applications and infrastructure, workstation backup Consult with managers regarding hiring and utilization with DOE, DOD, EPA, Banks and Telecomm accounts.
California Management Search 1989 to 1993
Manager of Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Group
- To include full life cycle of employment practices. Recruited for advanced technologies.
- Strengths include candidates nationally and aboard with experience in the Manufacturing, Engineering, Information Systems & Technology, Telecommunications, Banks, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Department of Defense programs.
- I was responsible for technical placements of Software and Hardware Engineers, maintaining national accounts. AIRS techniques/training.
Sample Recruiter Resume 2
This is a sample recruiter resume for you to get through your new venture. Resume is written to promote yourself as a potential candidate for the post. Here, we try our best to help you in your endeavor to get yourself that dream job you wish. Understanding the recruiter is always on the lookout for vibrant achiever and go getter personality. Your resume must reflect on such qualities that will take you closer to the goal. It should contain your educational background, skills, and personal specifications, in simple yet productive way. Your resume must include salient features like why you choose this as your career and how the job is tailor made for you.
Christopher J. Labrador
617 Lyon Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801
Kentucky State University B.A. in Sociology
Central Michigan University Graduate Credits in Personnel Administration
Salina Area Technical School Class ll Waste Water Certification
May 1991 to June 2005 (Divestiture)
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
Safety Coordinator- Responsible for ensuring health and safety programs are in compliance.
Safety Health & Environmental Manager-
- Responsibilities include the management and administration of safety and health programs, supervision of hazardous waste operations i.e. collection sites and disposal.
- Including the processing of two (2) million gallons of waste water per day at the Industrial Waste Treatment Plant, to comply with NPDES permit requirements.
- Trained in EPA, RCRA, and D.OT. standards/regulations.
- Implementation of Corporate Workers Compensation Synergy Initiative at the Wichita Division, and facilitated all aspects of cross functional team management to develop and implement actions required to reduce Worker Compensation costs.
- Involved in all aspects of business related to safety/health and environmental programs, including capital/overhead budgets, OSHA record keeping, Employee Assistance Program, Pre-Employment Screening, Drug Free Workplace, Radiation/Laser Safety, Ergonomics, and Alternative Work Program.
- IAM/Boeing Health and Safety Institute, a joint contractual program with the International Association of Machinist and The Boeing Company.
July, 1988 to April, 1991
Hobart Brothers Company
- Responsible for corporate administration and implementation of occupational safety and health programs for (5) Troy Ohio based divisions and (4) subsidiaries.
- Expanded experience in the development of policies and procedures required to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local safety regulations/standards.
- Conducted plant inspections, injury/illness statistical analysis, supervisor safety training, and accident investigations, including plant wide hygiene studies for air contaminates, including hearing conservation program requirements.
- Coordinated Sara Title lll 312 Chemical Inventory and 313 Toxic Chemical Release Inventory Reporting.
June, 1981 to July, 1988
Rockwell International, North American Aircraft Division
1987 to 1988
- Responsible for the administration of the Industrial Hygiene and Safety Program, to comply with federal, state, and local regulations/standards. Performed statistical analysis to determined program effectiveness e.g. incident rate, accident/injuries, and lost time accidents.
- Developed policies/procedures such as safe operating procedural manuals, also performed safety training, plant inspections, and accident and injury investigations.
- Interfaced with Worker Compensation and Corporate Legal Departments regarding claims, scheduled hearing, lawsuits, and court cases.
- Approved engineering drawings pertaining to safety equipment, prior to the fabrication and installation, to ensure standards/regulations were met.
1983 to 1987
Safety and Health Supervisor
- Responsible for ensuring OSHA standards were adhered to relative to safety in the workplace. Conducted accident investigations, job safety analysis, and instructed safety training classes.
- Performed audits to determine safety compliance e.g. identifying unsafe conditions and/or unsafe work practices.
1981 to 1983
- Contributed a major role in the staffing build up when Rockwell was granted the B1-B aircraft contract from the United States Air Force.
- Participated in increasing the division's headcount from 1000 to 5000 employees in a period of 21/2 years.
January, 1978 to 1981
NCR Corporation, Engineering and Manufacturing Division
- Planned and implemented college recruiting schedules and on site campus interviews to recruit new college graduates into various disciplines of State of the Art technology.
- Expanded experience in exempt, non exempt and production hiring, interpreting corporate personnel policies/practices, conducted employee transfers, upgrades exit interviews, relocated employees and approved all expense statements.
- Total responsibility for job advertising on a national basis for the engineering and manufacturing division, including the reporting of hiring and attrition statistics to the Director of Personnel and the General Manager.
- Pre-screened resumes, set interview schedules, interfaced with compensation department regarding approval of salaries, prior to the extending of employment offers.
1973 to 1978
Ohio Department of Health
Health Planning Coordinator
- Responsible for obtaining information from the community relative to environmental health concerns impacting their communities.
- Performed surveys and developed statistics to document/concerns and presented finding to the state and local health departments.
Executive Potential Program (EXPO)
American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
Enjoy: Golf, Fishing