Senior Technical Recruiter Resume
- Recruiter Resume
- Senior Technical Recruiter Resume
This sample Senior Technical Recruiter resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample Recruiter resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample Recruiter resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Sample Senior Technical Recruiter Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seattle Central Community College
Completed: Associate of Science Degree
Major: Computer Science
- Dynamic and result-oriented individual with 7+ years of technical recruiting experience, focused in the placement of Software Engineers/Architects (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
- While with Volt, was ranked in the Top 10 Recruiters within the region each month.
- Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
- A resourceful, solution-focused professional with excellent interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Responsible, loyal, reliable, and independent worker with high level of enthusiasm and creativity.
- Self-motivated professional who achieves results and has superior ability to coordinate and perform several projects simultaneously.
7/2005 - 1/2006 Pure Networks Seattle, WA
Pure Networks is the leading supplier of home networking software, and the first company to unlock the power of home networks for sharing the digital lifestyle.
- Collaborated and shaped the future of the Engineering department at Pure Networks by identifying, attracting and hiring the very best technical candidates available! Partnered with internal hiring managers to drive staffing solutions that met the needs of the business.
- Owned full-cycle recruiting: interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Head hunted superstar Software Engineers, Software Test Engineers, Program Managers, Web Developers, and other senior engineering leaders.
- Developed, drove and executed comprehensive search strategies to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited candidate spaces.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of top Pure Networks business/technical and policy initiatives and competitors.
10/2003 - 7/2005 VOLT Technical Resources Seattle, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Drove the hiring process in a high-volume / time-sensitive environment, working directly with hiring managers for all of Volt's Puget Sound-area clients and managing candidates through the process to have them placed on assignments.
- Placed high-end technical professionals in the area of Information Technology Industry in contract and full-time positions. Specialized in Software Engineers/Architects (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, networking, job fairs, and other strategies.
- Responsible for checking references, negotiating terms and rates for each project, coordinating the interview process, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Performed extensive recruiting for Senior Software/Database Developers with heavy focus on technologies such as: C/C++, (Windows & UNIX/Linux), .NET, Java/J2EE, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Consistently # 1 revenue generator (gross margin $ as well as professional placement fee $) for the branch, month after month, and always ranked in the Top 10 Recruiters within the region each month.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing on-going training and support for new recruiters and serve as a resource for learning and navigating senior technical policies and procedures.
1/2003 - 9/2003 Interactive Business Systems (IBS) Bellevue, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Effectively recruited IT Professionals in a time-sensitive environment.
- Placed high-end technical professionals in the area of Information Technology Industries in contract positions. Specialized in Software Architects/Developers (Distributed and Mainframe), Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Program/Product/Project Managers and Quality Assurance Testers/Analysts.
- Located potential candidates through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, networking, job fairs, and other strategies.
- Qualified candidates for appropriate positions through a process of sourcing, screening, and interviewing.
- Performed reference checks, negotiated terms and rates for each project, coordinated the interview process, extended offers, and closed candidates.
- Performed extensive recruiting for Sr. Project Managers and Application Developers using the .NET Framework.
2/2001 - 5/2002 Matrix Resource Partners, Inc. Bellevue, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter
- Recruited and hired candidates in state and out-of-state for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placements for all IT positions for multiple client companies.
- Identified, qualified, and closed candidates through the use of the Internet sites, senior technical resume database, and referrals.
- Filtered through and reviewed completed candidate profile/resume and evaluated applicant's work history, education and training, job skills, desired salary/hourly rate, and personal qualifications against open requirements.
- Made initial contacts, scheduled and conducted full cycle interview, met each in-person, reference checked and submitted for the matching position.
- Negotiated salaries and hourly rates, extended offers of employment to successful candidates and filled all the necessary paper work after the hire.
- Prioritized clients' requirements in a high volume, time-sensitive environment to meet deadlines.
- Generated sales leads via Internet (data mining) and networking.
- IT careers recruited for: Web Developers, Software Developers/Analysts, Database Developers/Administrators/Analysts/Architects, Network Administrators/Engineers, Technical Writers, QA Testers, and Program/Project Managers.
11/2000 - 2/2001 EDP Contract Services Bellevue, WA
- Recruited Software Developers (Distributed and Mainframe), Network Administrators, Database Developers and Administrators, Support Analysts and Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Insurance Testers, Program and Project Managers.
- Used an internal database, Internet sites and referrals to source active and passive candidates for contract, contract-to-perm, and permanent positions.
- Conducted in depth interviews with candidates both in-house and by telephone to determine skills, knowledge, interest, market value, and availability.
- Matched the candidate with appropriate jobs and marketed candidates to the Account Executive responsible for that position.
- Negotiated salaries, checked references, presented verbal offers of employment to selected candidates and completed necessary paperwork after hire.
- Established and maintained professional relationships with candidates.
5/1997 - 11/2000 Active Web International Seattle, WA
- Developed and implemented effective recruiting strategies in order to attract, screen, recruit, and select high quality candidates.
- Practiced numerous sourcing strategies including referral generation, ad placement, position postings, direct sourcing/cold calling and networking to develop a qualified pool of candidates.
- Interviewed and screened candidates.
- Articulated and negotiated job offers with candidates
- Clearly communicated all aspects of the offer including salary, stock options, benefits, bonuses, relocating, etc.
- Established and maintained solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Determined the needs of the hiring managers.
- Developed business proposals for the company's clients.
- Developed databases for client and candidates contact information.