Staffing Recruiter Resume
- Recruiter Resume
- Staffing Recruiter Resume
This is a sample resume to enable you to understand the approach required to get your words right and ensure yourself a top position among the selected few. Through this resume, we have described in short the stepwise elucidation of personal synopsis. As a staffing recruiter your jobs and responsibilities include to identify the strategy for organization goals and hire the best talent suitable for the position. In this sample, we have best tried how you should describe your personal skills; yes your objective will always represent your leadership qualities and a passionate desire to learn with a capability of effective coordination capability.
Sample Staffing Recruiter Resume
Nichole J. Martin
1523 Biddie Lane
Cumberland, VA 23040
To obtain an interview to work as a staffing recruiter.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Motivated & sports minded individuals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethics and a proven track record of success in the staffing industry.
- Well organized and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- A sense of urgency, exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
CPS, Inc., Seven Hills, OH
Manpower, Springfield, OH
- Develop and locate client companies.
- Obtain and set up interview between applicants and client companies.
- Recruitment of candidates for client companies.
- Extend employment opportunities to applicants.
- Prepare hiring authorities and applicants for interview process.
- Place qualified and ideal applicants at client companies.
Delta Group, Vienna, VA
- Responsible for offering customer service on daily basis in team oriented and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated multitasking abilities, professionalism and time management skills by working with an outgoing team dedicated to grow the business.
- Built rapport with existing clients and performed marketing and sales activities to prospective and interactive customers as well as screening, recruiting, testing and interviewing candidates.
- Provided support to the staffing departmental functions.
- Provided effective and prompt customer service.
- Harsh obedience with company processes in performing administrative aspects of schedule verification, recruitment, file completion (checking references), credentials (checking degrees), and account management.
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
Bachelor's Degree in Business