Public School Administrator Resume
A public school administrator looks into many things starting from scheduling classes, hiring teachers, preparing budget for each school department, planning and organizing after school programs, and ensuring best possible education to students.
He will be responsible for finance management and and school discipline as well. Though he will interact with the students minimally, he still needs to be aware of their problems, academic records, and issues that is preventing them from attending classes.
The jobholder also has to dispel conflicts between teachers, parents, and students. Further, if the school is organizing any concert, sports, and cultural activities, he will personally inspect safety of participants as well as attendants.
Sometimes, the school administrator will also spend his day meeting stakeholders and other eminent personalities students could benefit from their views and thoughts on education.
Sample Public School Administrator Resume
Stephen J. Dotson
3371 Boundary Street
Hastings, FL 32145
Looking for a school administrator position with “Knowledge Tree Public School,” to manage class schedules, budget for departments, hiring and firing of staff, and ensure best possible education to students.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent leader, committed, and organized person
- Strong knowledge of curriculum development and school administration
- Ability to prepare class schedules, department budget, and education policies
- Skilled in evaluating and modifying education policies in line with state and federal regulations
- Experienced in reviewing and resolving conflicts of teachers, coaches, students, and parents
- Ability to organize and monitor concerts, and sports and cultural programs
St. Xavier Public School, Hastings, FL
October 2014 - Present
- Preparing class schedules and departmental budget for the school
- Hiring teachers and performing finance management
- Providing daily support to administration staff, teachers, and students
- Resolving conflicts between staff and other challenges in running administration
- Discussing and inspecting safety measure for concert, sports, and cultural programs
- Meeting community leaders and presenting reports to the school board
Golden Public School, Hastings, FL
February 2013 - September 2014
- Developed and implemented plans that helped students achieve their academic goals
- Provided support and teaching aid to faculty and ensured students are provided quality education
- Created school calender, school budget, and facilitated organizing of several events
- Communicated and exchanged ideas with community leaders, stakeholders, and school leadership
- Met teachers, and parents and discussed about controlling students' behavior plans
- Helped school improve passing out percentage of students and spiking enrollment
- Bachelor's Degree in School Administration
ABC University, Hastings, FL