Teacher Aide Resume
The duties and responsibilities the teacher aides carry in school are vital for ensuring students have received the teaching well and understood the topics. They handle several tasks besides assisting the teachers that include clerical as well as record-keeping, monitoring behavior of students inside and outside of the classroom, as well as take revisions of subjects taught by teachers. They also collect study materials, prepare presentations, administer tests, act as an invigilator, and do grading job on student's assignments.
Though the job is of assisting teachers, it still requires an associate's degree. Those who wants to prefer a full-time teaching profession have to complete a degree program in related field.
Sample Teacher Aide Resume
David C. Crouse
4763 Cambridge Place
Elkridge, MD 21227
To work as a teacher aide and put my education and experience in assisting teachers prepare study materials, supervise classroom, revise lessons taught by students, and handle clerical duties.
Summary of Skills:
- Good experience of teacher aide in public school environment
- Excellent skills in English spelling, grammar, reading, writing, and teaching
- Familiar with the rules and regulations of public schools in general
- Ability to follow instructions and work with all-aged students
- Skilled in working with students lacking academic skills
- Ability to prepare, administer, and grade tests
City Public School, Elkridge, MD
October 2014 - Present
- Revising lessons taught by teachers and monitoring classroom
- Collecting study materials and preparing classroom for teachers
- Taking attendance of students and managing records of stationery used for teaching
- Developing and instructing students on achieving learning objectives
- Meeting individual student and in group and discussing their problems and guiding them
- Supervising students during lunch break and playground activities
- Answering students' questions related to study and other issues like leaves, discipline, etc.
Blue Moon Public School, Elkridge, MD
February 2013 - September 2014
- Assisted lead teachers in preparing and delivering lessons to students
- Assisted in preparing and implementing curriculum
- Served as a supervisor during classroom activities and as an invigilator during tests
- Planned assignments for students and provided them tips on finishing them withing deadline
- Assisted in checking and grading test papers
- Worked with individual student as well as group of students and helped them understand lessons better
- Assisted students with breakfast, lunch, and snack as well as maintaining personal hygiene
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
ABC University, Elkridge, MD
Also check teacher resume.