- Hotel Manager Resume
- Dishwasher Resume
Dishwasher is the position which is mostly responsible for cleaning the food preparation items and equipment. They clean and sanitize dishes, utensils, pots, and other equipment properly. The position is responsible for maintaining dish machine and dish room. He or she is also responsible for helping and cleaning other areas of restaurant as needed.
Dish washer also operates dish machines, takes proper measurement of detergent and sanitizer in dish machine. They are responsible for restocking glassware, dishes, utensils, pans and pots.
Sample Dishwasher Resume
1029, North 38 Street,
New Jersey, TE 84932,
Objective: Looking for a position of dish washer for a leading restaurant.
- Able to work together with wide variety of people.
- Ability to work as team member also.
- Excellent ability to coordinate multiple priorities.
- Very good physical strength to lift heavy pots, dishes, pans other food preparation items.
- Able to solve problems.
- Excellent ability to handle high moisture and heat.
- Very good ability to communicate with supervisors and managers.
- Very good stamina of standing to do work.
Hotel Royale Inc., Minneapolis, MN
Worked as Dishwasher
- Responsible for cleaning all dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans and various other food preparation items.
- Loaded the equipment correctly.
- Responsible for cleaning, inspecting and performing maintenance of equipment properly.
- Responsible for operating dish washer.
- Checked temperature and make changes as needed.
- Also provide help in the preparation for staff social events.
- Helped in food preparation.
High School Diploma