Environmental Scientist Resume
The sample environmental scientist resume given below displays all relevant information about applicant that employers are interested in knowing about. This sample environmental scientist resume also displays all strengths and qualities of applicant that will make him suitable for the job of environmental scientist he is applying for. This environmental scientist resume example contains information which is in an attractive and efficient manner.
Sample Environmental Scientist Resume
10 Madison Street,
678 Business Villa,
Ph. (417) 6758875
A highly enthusiastic environmental scientist with huge experience in environmental field looking for a position of environmental scientist to utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- More than 8 years of experience in environmental research and analyses.
- Excellent knowledge of legal documents, legal processes and legal strategy relating to complex litigation matters..
- Excellent analytical skills, communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of all environmental laws and its safety.
- Have facilitation skills in development of strategy and planning and assessment of project impact.
Environmental Protection Agency, Clark County, NV
Environmental Scientist (1993- present)
- Conducted research to find pollutants or hazards in environment.
- Developed and maintained databases.
- Researched and reviewed technical reports.
- Worked with Internet communications staff to maintain up to date information on websites.
- Developed and produced project materials such as videos, case studies, Power Point and other visual presentations.
Alpes Inc., Stony Point, NY
Environmental Specialist (1987-1993)
- Researched about the environmental hazard because of the project and made technical reports.
- Identified the sources of hazards, analyzed it and recommended a solution to it.
- Built a good relationship with environmental groups and agencies.
- Advised clients on how best to deal with the problem so that environmental damage and financial loss are kept to a minimum.
Water Resources Control Board, New York, NY
Junior Environmental Scientist (1985-1987)
- Organized and analyzed water quality data.
- Performed industrial hygiene sampling, and indoor air quality investigations.
- Assisted senior staff to prepare information to respond to inquiries from agencies, environmental groups, the press, and others.
- Maintained air quality and hygiene at the work place.
Master of Science degree in Environmental Science
New York University, NY, (1985)
Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science
New York University, NY, (1983)