Safety Manager Resume
The sample safety manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of safety manager.
Sample Safety Manager Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Objective: Seeking a position as a Safety Manager/ Safety specialist
South Florida University
Graduate in Safety Management
State University of New York
B. Sc. (Liberal Arts)
Certified Occupational Safety and Health Standards for General Company
Certified Occupational Safety and Health Standards for Construction Company
Hazardous Materials Board Program
HAZMAT and Environmental Compliance -EPA, DOT, OSHA
Hazwoper - Certificate in the Hazmat Tech/Safety Officer
State Registry of a Food Safety Experts
Food Safety Manager Certified
1991-2003: Supervisor Facility/Safety Management,
Target Corporation, Building Services
- Chief leader in industry's Emergency Response Group, set store for an emergency power failures, hurricane etc.
- Maintenance groups/technicians training
- Store Management training
- Industrial Hygiene based line test -Hearing, Mold etc.
- Audits of stores/Safety Inspections/construction sites
- Risk Reviews: Fire/Security/Safety
- Accident Inquiries/Root Cause Study - Abatement
- Incident/Accident Reports
- Employees Compensation Methods
- OSHA Record preservation
Facility Management: Objective Building/Stores Maintenance
- Supervision of Maintenance Groups
- Appointing/Interviewing Method
- Budget/Financial Management
- Management of Contracts/Vendors/bidding
- Project Administration
- Fire Control System Maintenance/Testing
- Installation/Preservation of Surveillance/Security Systems
- 40 percent cut in Labor prices vs. Outside Vendors.
- Enhanced Industry Brand, Selling, and processes by offering Clean, secure, well kept stores.
- Planned store shelving systems for maximum capacity and sell flow.
- Surpassed budget objectives each year during term
- Performed with group members to build up their headship and skills prospectives
- Supervision of very big territory - Florida
Visitor Services Team Lead
- Management of storefront functions of Target Store
- Influenced sales by giving vast customer services
- Appointing/scheduling of the cashier
- Insuring visitors had the great shopping experience
- Inspecting and answering to guest members accidents
- Supervision of the store front selling programs
- Graded in top 5 percent industry wide in client satisfaction surveys.
- Expanded several team members into a prospect store managements
- Contributed to entire store sales increase
- Installing, repairing and Maintenance of Target Facilities Electrical, computer, AC/refrigeration, forklifts etc.
Joint Agricultural Products Distributor
- Performed part-time as a consultant
- Developed and implemented Safety and Health Programs, MSDS, hazard Communication response protocols, Trainings, Safety audits/Inspections, Environmental Compliance
- American Heart Organization Certificate
- CPR for Health Care Supplier
- Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Professional Safety and Health Standards for Construction Industry
Certified OSHA Trainer
- Professional Safety and Health Standards for the General Industry
Certified OSHA Trainer
- Bio-inclination preparation for the Safety Professionals
Biological Defense Center at USF
- 4R's Waste Management program (Recover, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)
- Several specific trainings: Molding, Indoor air quality etc.