Configuration Management Analyst Resume
A configuration management analyst is an information technology professional. He looks after the operation and maintenance of hardware, software, and office systems by assessing configuration matching company's needs. His job is to ensure consistency between a product's/system's performance and the objective with which they were installed. The incumbent makes certain that the central configuration system is working properly and data are stored and distributed correctly.
Excellent knowledge of configuration management principles and methodologies is essential for this position. In addition, clear understanding of programming concepts and applications, excellent programming skills, and knowledge of latest software development tools are also expected in this role.
Configuration Management Analyst Resume Example
Dave B. Yeary
1679 Lynn Ogden Lane
Beaumont, TX 77701
Looking for opportunities to work as a configuration management analyst “D&T Corporation,” and handle configuration management for the company.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience in analyzing business needs and planning system configuration accordingly
- Strong knowledge of configuration management and principles
- Strong familiarity with programming concepts with excellent skills to write code and computer programs
- Proficient in C, C++, C#, VB, VB.NET, Java, Python, PowerShell, ASP, .ASP.net, and HTML
- Complete understanding of hardware and networking concepts
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
SGS Techno Services, Beaumont, TX
August 2013 - Present
- Developing client server and web applications
- Scheduling application deployment and performing functional test, and quality assurance
- Troubleshooting problems of software, hardware, and office equipment
- Designing, developing, and supporting information systems at clients' offices
- Maintaining databases, implementing clients' requests, and monitoring performance
- Modifying systems determining users' needs and maintaining integrity of systems
Sterling Technology, Beaumont, TX
February 2012 - July 2013
- Developed, deployed, and maintained automated systems for recording production and wastage for clients
- Provided technical solutions for accounting and finance systems
- Identified and controlled configuration items according to clients' demand
- Handled change requests and performed verification on configuration and audit
- Created reports on status accounting and configuration management data
- Ensured software configuration changes correlate with the requirements, security standards, budgets, user convenience, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Beaumont University, Beaumont, TX