Electronic Assembler Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- Electronic Assembler Resume
The electronic assembler is responsible to perform micro-soldering and micro-welding operations to fabricate delicate microelectronic and electronic assemblies. Also able to assemble, repair, and modify electronic assemblies.
This sample electronic assembler resume format is the best format to use when writing an electronic assembler resume. This resume format focuses strongly on skills, important for in this career industry.
Sample Electronic Assembler Resume
3234 Paragon Drive.
Middletown, CT 4654,
Obtain a job for the post of electronic assembler in reputed electronic company to apply my strong knowledge and experience the development of company.
Abilities and Skills:
- Able to create, repair, modify electronic assembly.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Capable to follow established procedures.
- Uncommon capability to operate tools and equipment.
- Have good technical knowledge.
- Excellent in communication.
Aztec Engineering Inc., Bristol, CT(2003 - Present)
- Assembled electronic equipments and parts as per company's policies.
- Created electronic assemblies in given budget.
- Repaired and modify electronic assemblies as per the requirement.
- Used different hand and power tool to create assembly.
- Carried out various types of assembly operation.
Bul-Eye Engineering Inc., Middletown, CT (1999-2003)
Responsibilities are :
- Trained juniors on how to developed assemblies by using secure ways.
- Handled complicated assembly drawings with the help of seniors.
- Carried out accurate measurement with the help of different measurement tools and gauging devices.
- Helped co-workers to solve their assembly related problems.
- M.E. in Electronics
University of Derby, CT(1998)
- B.E. in Electronics
University of Meriden, CT(1996)