Interior Designer Resume
- Designer Resume
- Interior Designer Resume
Interior designer is the position that needs very much creativity in designing and ability of decision. The person working as interior designer is responsible for planning, designing and furnishing the interiors of industrial as well as commercial buildings. Interior designers give improved life style through their interior decoration or designing.
Interior designers first make drawing or paste a design on the paper. They make layout design, space planning, make use of equipments and furnishings, choose and coordinate color shame. They estimate requirements of material and their cost. Interior designer consults with their clients and customer to know about their required designs. Also they suggest customers with their own designs.
Sample Interior Designer Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Objective: In search of responsible and challenging position of interior design.
- Excellent creativity in designing
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient with basic computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point, Internet etc
- Excellent ability to build the designs that will complete the needs of clients
- Able to sketch detailed drawing on computer
Other Skills: AutoCAD and AutoCAD Lite
Previous Work Experience:
Lawrence Lowfern Associates, Nashville
Worked as Junior Interior Designer
- Responsible for managing primary inventory work, made drafting of space plans, responsible for site measurement, elevations etc.
- Done all finishing and choosing of presentation boards, specification writing, budget and other work
- Responsible for planning budgets and making approximation
- Done other duties related to interior designing
New Image Designs
Worked as Designer
- Designed various designs for bars and clubs in higher areas
- Elements used for designing was included carpets, bar stools, rugs, curtains, coaches and other various decorative elements
- Managed all the completion of contracts in timely manner
Background of Education:
Bachelor's degree of Fine Arts in Interior Designing
An interior designer designs or improves the indoor spaces or rooms of homes and offices. He should have clear ideas and should be able to convert them into actual tangible work in close consultation with clients. Also needed are good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work with engineers, architects, labor supervisors, etc. A formal degree in interior design acquaints a candidate with building codes, material and material sourcing, construction and design. Practical knowledge of related aspects of engineering and architecture and computer knowledge is also needed. Interior designers work as freelance or with construction companies.
Sample Interior Designer Resume 2
1836 Collingsworth Street
Houston, Texas 77026
Telephone No: 713-671-1109
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an entry level interior designer position with a major reputed construction company.
- Handled interior designing tasks for major client and increased client base
- Carried out designing projects for promotional materials
Interior Decorator, July 20XX to Present
ABC Furniture and Upholstery, New Jersey
Interior Decorator, July 20XX to August 20XX
- Handled interior designing task for two large corporate clients. Designed office furniture for employees and for the key members of client office
- Designed the look of client living rooms for those seeking partial home re-decoration
- Handled clients looking for a complete makeover with their homes and completely re-decorated their homes giving new effects
Home Design , New Jersey
- Designed home interiors and kitchen interior for various marketing materials an brochures
- Handled the decorations takes for five client's corporate employee events
20XX - 20XX Harrows School of Fashion and Interior Design, New Jersey
- Degree in Fashion Design and Interior Design