Network Security Resume
- Security Resume
- Network Security Resume
The sample network security professional plans, upgrades and implements various security related equipment. In this case it is dealing with the networks of the computer. He talks to the people in the organization and talks about any problems they are facing. The network security also communicates with them, trains people in this field and conducts meetings from time to time to help the people with network security. All the aspirants of this field will get a lot of help from the sample network resume given below and they will surely get their dream job.
Sample Network Security Resume
John L. Blankenship
4011 Martha Street
Phone no.- 928-781-5774
Email address- JohnLBlankenship@teleworm.com
Seeking a position in networking and security where I can apply my knowledge and experience.
- Degree in electronic engineering from University of Philadelphia, Philadelphia in 2003
- Certified in CCNP, CCNA
- OS: Windows NT / 2000 / XP, Linux / UNIX , Cisco IOS
- Network Hardware: SUN SPARCstation, Cisco Routers/Switches/PIX Firewalls
- Routing Protocols: RIP, BGP, ISIS,EIGRP
- LAN/WAN Technologies: Frame Relay, Ethernet, E1/T1/DS1/DS3, X.25, VLAN
- Security: Access Lists, SSH, 3DES, RAIDIUS/TACACS, PIX, IPSEC
- Network Management: SENDMAIL / DNS / Apache/ SNMP/ BIND
- Scripting Languages: PERL/ Shell
Vigilnet, Dayton Ohio
Network Engineer, 2003-2005
Cyren, Franklin Ohio
- Done a project based on students by using specific database system.
- Supervised Data Mining and Web Technologies for the company.
Network and Security Programmer, 2005-2006
Alfrenone net, Franklin Ohio
- Responsible for the equipment monitor, data and voice networks.
- Maintain the security regarding logical and physical access to system.
- Management of DNS enhancement, emails security, firewall and development of firewall.
- Implementation of security procedure and polices.
Network Security Manager, 2006-present
- Analyses the system deeply to protect it from virus outbreak and from hacker and cracker attacks.
- Implement and deploy new technologies for logical and physical security of the system.
- Analyses of the system to develop new testing technologies for the network.